Monday, April 7, 2014

Just a little souvenir

I work near the Waldorf-Astoria Hotel
(where U.S. presidents always stay when they're
in NYC).  Whenever I have to walk past it, I
usually opt to walk through it instead.  This is
one of the shops in the lobby.  The W-A is a very
high-class establishment and I wouldn't expect to find
a souvenir shop there, with little plastic yellow cabs
and foam Statue of Liberty crowns.  On the other hand,
this is not the kind of stuff you take home in
your carry-on—so I always wonder who shops here.

[To see more Blue Monday posts, visit Smiling Sally's meme.]

2 comments:

  1. Morning Alexa,

    It looks pricey and heavy; however, it also looks compelling. I'd like to wander around inside. Thanks for sharing.

    I'm looking forward to reading your comment on my Easter blues post. Please come back.

    Have a Happy Blue Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to walk through that shop and browse. It is very intriguing, Alexa.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks, merci, grazie, danke, hvala, gracias, spasibo, shukran, dhanyavaad, salamat, arigato, and muito obrigado for your much-appreciated comments.